July 24, 2007

12-Month Check Up

Taylor had his 12-month check up with Dr. D on Monday and he did great!! He was the lucky recipient of 3 shots in the legs, which didn't please him all too well, as when he laid down for the nurse, he thought she was going to play with him, so he was happy and giggly, until BAM, his legs were full of needles and vaccinations! He recouped just fine and was happy 2 minutes later, if not quicker. He did get a treat at Target for being so brave, even though his birthday was the day before and he got showered with presents... I am such a sucker and it made me feel better getting him a present to erase the memories of his red, screaming, tear-stained face, just looking into my eyes, pleading for me to make the nurse stop poking him. So there, I spoiled him, that is why I had him in the first place.

All in all, Taylor is a big boy and is in the 95th percentile for height and weight, and head size. He is 30-1/2" tall, and weighed in at 25 pounds, 9 ounces. His head measures a whoppin' 49 cm. He feels much, much heavier than this, as he is a baby made of solid gold.

No comments: