July 30, 2007

Sand Between Our Toes...



Our family is happiest with the sand between our toes! We spent Saturday at our favorite beach, Oceanside, and played in the sand, put our feet in the water and chased our shadows. (Taylor chased our shadows!)Taylor has no fear of the water at all. We took him out to put his feet in the surf, and as the surf went back out, Taylor walked right out after it, holding our hands, of course, but not by choice! It was a hot day at the beach, so after some snacks, playing hard and watching the birds, it was time to come back home, and he slept the whole way home!!



3 comments:

Jill said...

Your guys are the cutest family alive, I hope you know that. You're adorable. I wish we could go to the coast more often! You'd think w/as often as Wade has to be in Florence, we'd be over there more. Huh. Sucky. I'm jealous! :o) Love you all!

Aunt Michelle said...

What an absolutely beautiful day at the beach. You are the three cutest beach bums I know...especially Taylor! Love you.

Sara said...

very very cute!! I love the toes in the sand. I can't wait to see you guys again!