February 5, 2008

all aboard!


This is one of Taylor's newest loves - his coveted train whistle from his Grammie, kept at her house (thank you, thank you!). Taylor loves to put the entire whistle in his mouth (as if it were a competitive hotdog eating contest [someday son, someday, wait for Mommy to train, too]) and makes the distinct train sound, which brings him much happiness.

The train whistle is really cool, actually, and not as annoying as I thought it would be, besides the fact that Taylor is constantly bringing the slobber-covered whistle up to us, shoving it in our faces and making us make the 'choo-choo' sound, too. Ick. I mean, I love his germs, but when they're that fresh, I would prefer to wait a few minutes and let the whistle dry off a bit! I am glad this is a special toy for Grammie's house, because otherwise I know I would have a hunk of wood being shoved in my face every 5 minutes, and that's just too much for me.

No comments: