February 27, 2008

a fun morning


I have been letting Taylor make a lot of choices on what he wears each day - most of the time he picks something that I agree with, mainly because I give him 2 options, and I like either of them, it just gets dangerous when he goes through his dresser drawers all willy-nilly and picks and chooses on his own -- yikes.



Anyway, he insisted on wearing his blue hat that my mom knit for his big noggin. As soon as he put the hat on, he decided to act like he was a lot cooler than he really is, and had the funniest attitude. He cracks me up. So, the majority of the morning he's been hanging out in his hat, playing with his socks, which, I must admit looks so boring, but he loves it.



I had to take some pictures of him looking so 'cool' in his hat. I really pray he's not too cool for a nap today, because I am tired!! (And it's only NOON!).


3 comments:

Jill said...

What a cutie pie! I LOVE his hat, it is so stinkin' cute! What a manly man! Byron still pretty much could care less what he wears. If it were up to him, he'd be naked every day.

-Trask said...

He kinda looks like Enrique Iglesias with that hat on. But he isn't singing, or hispanic. And he doesn't really know how to talk.

Carrie Hutchings said...

I love the first pic of him in his "cool" hat....too cute!