February 24, 2008

time went WHERE?


Where the heck did time run off to? Do you know? If you see it, tell it to SLOW the heck down and let me enjoy my child as a baby!

I have spent the early hours of this morning looking at pictures of Taylor when he was a little thing on the computer, and you know, he's just so big now. I love toddlers, but looking back on some of the precious baby pictures made me realize those were simpler times, for sure.

Just look at my angel baby. I want to show him this picture and prove to him that he did in fact take naps at one point in his life, contrary to his belief that naps seem to be for the weak.

Just a little reminiscing.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I know what you mean! I was feeling the same way when I was looking through Byro's newborn pictures to put on my last blog. Made me all sad and mopey that he's growing up, but even more sad to think someday he'll be a teenager. gaaahhh that's depressing.

Carrie Hutchings said...

Wow...it's crazy how fast they grown. Eva is only 2 months and I can't seem to remember her being that small!