April 9, 2008

100% pure, organic awesome

Just took these pictures of Taylor about 15 minutes ago while he was chasing me around the house and throwing everything I gave him to eat at the dog's face. See his eye turning in?? Poor kid! Anyway, I couldn't resist these pictures - this child cracks me up and has the most innocent eyes.


Scrunching up his nose and devising a plan on how to get the camera out of my hand.


Pretending like he isn't in the middle of a sneaky scheme. He LOOKS so innocent, but we all know he's a stinker.


The not-so-subtle attack, with a smile on his face and determination in his eyes.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That last picture is so adorable! He looks like a BABY still in that one!!! He's such a big boy :) How's his eye, anyway? Is it still bugging him?

Carrie Hutchings said...

I love the first pic....the look on his face is priceless!