April 3, 2008

he did it again, folks!

Just wanted to share the great news - Taylor slept through the night (well, woke up at 4, but then went right back down in his own bed), and it's 7:20 AM and he's still sleeping!! Most of you know that Taylor isn't the best of sleepers, so I just wanted to take a moment to document this treat! Feel free to celebrate this success with us by doing whatever feels right, i.e., eating cake, singing and dancing, throwing confetti in the air, sleeping in, whatever you need to do, do it! YAHOO!



{pictures circa May 2007 - about 9 or 10 months old}

And no, these pictures aren't recent at all, just some old ones that I got of Taylor taking an early morning snooze in our bed, with buns proudly in the air, as it should be.

4 comments:

Carrie Hutchings said...

YAY!!! Way to go Tay! Those pics are too cute.
I am looking forward to the day when Eva lets me sleep more than 3 or 4 hours at a time.

Carrie Hutchings said...

I celebrated this success by eating some oreos :)

Shauna said...

YAY to Carrie for celebrating with Oreos... you're awesome!

Jill said...

Congratulations Tators!!! Your celebration advice made me crave confetti cupcakes, so it looks like there's a trip to Albertsons in my near future...mmm...cupcakes...