May 6, 2008

flashback Tuesday

Flashback to when Taylor was 3-1/2 months old (early November 2006) and his hair was in full effect on the top of his head, neglecting the sides. This was when he had Trask's chin. And when he was small. Hence it being a flashback. This squirrel sweater was one of my favorites, one I will keep forever. I wish I could still jam it over his pumpkin head and make it a belly-sweater. Or cut the sleeves off and make it a summer belly-sweater. He makes me squeal seeing these pictures, I remember we were having a good, colic-free day. :) And we watched Ellen.




I can't even believe he's going to be turning TWO in just over 2 months. Reality is slowly sinking in. Really slowly.

4 comments:

Carrie Hutchings said...

I love flashback Tuesdays!

Jill said...

I'm with Carrie! And I adore these pictures, I remember them from way back when!

Egghead said...

He was such a little dolly. How cute.

Brenda said...

Where did the last 2 years go???? I love looking back at their pictures when they were tiny. Only gets better from here. Hugs and Kisses for everyone.