May 21, 2008

I love that he loves art!!


Not a single day goes by that Taylor doesn't at least color. The kiddo loves art, and can I even begin to tell you how much this delights me!? Taylor has been pretty well-versed in finger-painting, and has been doing that since he was about 8 or 9 months old, but yesterday we moved on to WATERCOLORS. His first watercolor is pictured below. I love it!


I have decided to string wire from one end of my dining room/office/craft nook to the other and hang his art up on the 'art line' rather than just limiting it to the refrigerator and picture frames hanging on the wall. His art is everywhere. The picture of the wire art line isn't that great, but I think it looks great in-person. You will have to come on over for a tour of his 'gallery'. Really, we would love visitors! We're nice hosts, I promise. I will feed you. Please?!

1 comment:

Carrie Hutchings said...

Awww...what a great little artist he is!