May 22, 2008

slumber party at Nana's - coming soon!


We haven't left Taylor with anyone else overnight before, ever, in his 22 months of existence. And since I stay home with Taylor, I really haven't spent much time at all away from him, but Trask and I are getting brave, or is it desperate for a date?!

Taylor is going to have his first overnight at his Nana's house in the middle of June (after Nana and Pampa come back from their cruise nice and relaxed and ready for a wild grandson). I think Trask and I are going to get some dinner on the gorge and then go to Cinetopia in Vancouver for a late movie and drinks! We'll go pick up Taylor from Nana's in the morning. Knowing me I'll be ready to get him at six.

We're so excited. I am keeping busy so I don't find things to worry or fret about. Oh, and let's not forget, at least EIGHT HOURS OF SLEEP, STRAIGHT! Oh Heaven, can't wait to see what that's like!

1 comment:

Carrie Hutchings said...

Enjoy your private date night! and your sleep!!!