June 10, 2008

flashback Tuesday

Hi Sweet Flashback Tuesday Friends and Fans!!


Today's picture comes to you from the 2007 Suttle Lake camping trip - Taylor was just over a year old and this wasn't his first time camping, either. On this camping trip he spent all the time he could in the dirt, and trying to sneak to the water. He ate lots of fun snacks, played with Jenn's dog, Diesel, and went on his first boat ride on Ryan's boat. He was also constipated the entire trip, but let's not discuss that any further. *Suttle Lake '08 trip countdown, by the way: 79 days!!

This picture makes me double over in painful laughs because of his hair. He has the Conan O'Brien flip going on in the front and it just cracks me up. I do a lot of laughing at my child, don't I?! It's always out of love, always.

We hope that everyone has a TERRIFIC TUESDAY! (Does anyone else ever wish all of you a great Tuesday?! We're so nice!!)

2 comments:

Carrie Hutchings said...

That's so funny. When I saw this picture I immediately thought, "Conan O'Brien". I love it.

Tami said...

I didn't see Conan O'Brien til you said it, but now I can't get it out of my head. It is exactly the same! You should send the show a copy. LOL