June 17, 2008

Flashback Tuesday!


Happy Flashback Tuesday! Here at the Rogers House we're all suffering from a tummy bug, but Flashback Tuesday must go on!! This picture was taken in September 2007, so Taylor was 14 months old and loving life. I remember this is when he'd finally smile on purpose for the camera. Doesn't he look like a little gentleman? I can't believe that this kiddo is almost two. We'll talk about what I call the 'Terrifying Two's' later on a different post. So sit back and just enjoy the flashback.



5 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe this is a flashback! He is growing so fast I can't believe it.

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Them big blue eyes! Little punkin!!!

Jill said...

Them big blue eyes! Little punkin!!!

Tami said...

Two wasn't bad, it's three when Payton turned from sweet baby to whiny, obnoxious kid. Good luck either way! LOL