June 9, 2008

Mister Sicky


My sweet little man has had a fever since Saturday, so we've been busy holding him and snuggling with him, taking his temperature, giving him medicine and juice and oh, cleaning up barf. I don't like that my Taylor Tot is sick at all, but I sure do like it when he's snuggly.


I just took a few pictures of him on the couch. He's been in his basketball shorts and white t-shirt all morning eating craisins and some cereal, a banana and some juice. At least he has a bit of an appetite!


I hope he gets to feeling better soon, although I'll miss the constant snuggling. Knowing my luck I'll get sick right about the same time Trask goes out of town to San Francisco this week for 3 days. And by then Taylor will feel better and won't want to snuggle. Oh well.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Poor little man! But that's the best part about him being sick (if there is a best part)--snuggles!!! What's wrong w/these boys that become toddlers and don't like to snuggle anymore??? :) Give him a kiss for me!