July 15, 2008

Flashback Tuesday


This Flashback Tuesday picture was taken exactly a year ago, today. Taylor was just getting ready to turn one, and was showing off his amazing walking skills. He had just picked up some keys and was feeling really independent, probably getting ready to take our Subaru on a joyride.

In one week my baby is turning two. I am doing much better this year than last year with my baby growing up. I guess I've come to terms with the fact that I can't slow it down. He is growing up into such a sweetheart.

Happy Flashback Tuesday Everyone!!

3 comments:

Carrie Hutchings said...

I must be emotional today (when am I not anymore) because this post made me teary eyed. I don't want my Eva to grow up anymore but at the same time it's so fun as she grows.

Jill said...

I love him! He completes me!

Tami said...

Payton has that same shirt!