July 29, 2008

he'll hate me later for this...

Just minutes ago Trask and I were getting Taylor ready for his bath. Taylor was patiently waiting at the side of the tub while we pulled his shirt off and pushed his pants down. Trask then took his diaper off and out rolled a cute poop onto the floor. Well, I couldn't help it, so I pointed it out to Taylor, having him turn around and see what was on the floor. One glimpse of the turd and my kid started crying. He was scared, and grabbed Trask's legs, trying to get away from the lone, rogue poop. We scooped it up and flushed it, but I still can't contain myself. Oh man, I never knew parenthood would be this much fun, otherwise I would have done this way earlier.

Just had to share. Good night!

3 comments:

Carrie Hutchings said...

Oh man, that is funny!

Jill said...

I often scream in terror at the sight of my own little terdlets swimming around in the toilet--is that strange? he he! I love Taylor! What a funny little boy!

Egghead said...

turd rogue. that is a great way to put it. Isn't it hilarious the things little guys are afraid of?