September 26, 2008

times like these...


Taylor has very much been two this past week - lots of tantrums and testing the limits, trying to see what he can get away with. However, it's moments like the ones we had this morning that make everything worthwhile. Taylor and I have been the best of buds today, and he's just been a perfect Little Man. We've wrestled, jumped on the bed, made a blanket fort, sang songs and now we're going to have noodles.


I love him more and more everyday, and I need these sweet moments like this morning to get me through the terrible twos, tantrums and meltdowns.


I love you, Taylor Daniel Rogers, you are my heart.



Best friends forever - Mommy

5 comments:

Carrie Hutchings said...

awww...this might be the sweetest post ever. :)

Sara said...

I'm so glad he was more pleasant today and you had fun with him! love you!

Jill said...

You're such an awesome mommy! Taylor is so freakin' lucky, he doesn't even KNOW it! :) But he will!

Jill said...

ps i totally bought a bunch of those henleys for B--he has that same red one! I LOVE them! you are so my twin from another mother!

w said...

i seriously love this entire blog.

and this post made me hug my girls.