November 19, 2008

growing up


Taylor has recently become very fond of his little gray Caribou backpack, and wants to take it everywhere. This is a special backpack because it used to be my diaper bag when I was his age. He used it last weekend when we stayed in Astoria. It held his blankie, clothes, stuffed animal and other treasures quite nicely. He is always so proud to wear it, and I just think it's so sweet. Looking at this picture today makes it look like he's ready for school though, and that makes me want to sob. Give me time, I am still adjusting to the fact that he can walk and talk. They don't stay babies very long, do they?

3 comments:

Carrie Hutchings said...

He totally looks ready for school...tell him to quit growing up would you? :)

Jill said...

Oh my gosh he looks so sweet in this picture! I would LOVE to slobber all over his cheeks right now--look how chubby and babyish they look! Little man! He is so precious!

Egghead said...

He is so cute but you know what my favorite part of this photo is? His little hands. They still look so little and pudgy and kissable. How cute.