December 4, 2008

foreman of lemon drop studio



Taylor loves to supervise me while I am working on etsy orders at the desk. He climbs right up and makes himself comfortable, and gives suggestions from time to time. And you know what, sometimes he has good ideas, and other times I don't understand a single word he says.


I had to document his 'help', so here he is, watching me, lounging on the desk, taking up about 95% of the desk. I am thankful he leaves me 5% - he's so generous.

2 comments:

Sara said...

he really looks like you in the bottom picture to me!

Egghead said...

He is so funny. I wonder how much work you got done though. Ha ha!