April 30, 2009

my heart


So, when I found out I was pregnant on November 18, 2005, I was ecstatic and a little nervous. On March 2, 2006 when we found out we were having a little man, I couldn't have been happier. But when I went to the hospital on July 21, 2006, I was ecstatic, happy and way nervous - what was I getting myself into? I was scared. But when Taylor entered this world Saturday, July 22, 2006 - the world was forever changed, and we were, too.

I love this boy. I love him with all of my heart.

His temper can be ridiculous at times, his requests can be off the wall, he talks in his sleep about kissing cats, and his sweet tooth is incredibly scary and real, but you know what... he is the kindest, most caring and thoughtful child with a great imagination and thirst for fun and desire to make everyone laugh. I love this kid!

Taylor Daniel Rogers... Mommy and Daddy sure love you!!

*incredible picture taken by Julie Flood.

No comments: