September 29, 2009

little brother or little sister?

We are so sorry it has been so long since we've updated this blog! We meaning, me, Shauna, I suppose.

Taylor is doing GREAT in preschool and I think we've just been getting used to a new routine, and succeeding with it, so far! Taylor has made some cute friends in his class and he always tells me he had a great time. He has a certain girl in his class that he thinks is cute. Well, not just cute, but "really cute!" I had no idea it would start so early! He even told her when she walked up to him last week that he liked her pants. Flattery goes a long way, but I'm not sure what that means in preschool. He seems pretty smitten, but not sure if it's reciprocated or not. I don't think he even cares. Just wants someone to love!

Today Taylor will start his third week of preschool. I can't believe it. He is really enjoying show and tell on Thursdays, and I love hearing the kids sing their songs together before school is out. It's so cute, my eyes water up every single time. We have a ever-growing stockpile of art that Taylor has created, and I don't see it slowing down any time soon, so we are more than happy to share. Please let us know if you'd like a part of a Taylor Daniel masterpiece.

This evening is the BIG ultrasound appointment and Taylor gets to come, along with Trask and Nana (Gail). The appointment is at 5 this evening and already we are prepping Taylor that it may not be a girl. He has been insisting it's a baby sister since the first day he found out I was pregnant, and having a little brother doesn't even seem like an option he is going to consider. Time will tell! I am going to see if the ultrasound tech will whisper the baby's gender to Taylor so he can announce it to the rest of us, having a special job. Really bummed my mom can't be at the ultrasound, too, but I am planning on trying to take a video of some of the ultrasound for her. Love you MOM!

I was dreaming of the ultrasound all night last night and one dream told me that it would be a girl, and it would be born March 2nd. We'll see what happens. All I know is that last night it was so hard to sleep, almost like waiting for Christmas morning.

We all hope that everyone is doing well and that we can visit soon. We send out our hugs and kisses and we'll update the blog when we know more about this sweet baby.

Love,
Taylor, Trask and Shauna

1 comment:

Tami said...

March 2nd is awesome! (S)he can share my b-day!